1. Details of the Trust/Society which runs it: Gastro Medical Centre Trichy Pvt Ltd (460).
(Under the Companies Act 1956)
2. The details of the courses conducted : Fellowship in Minimal Access Abdominal Surgery ( 1912/01).
With details of approval from the respective council: The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Vide their Proc. No. AFFLN. V(1)/40039/2014 Dated:24.11.2014
for 3 Years from 2015 to 2017.
Affiliation status with our University : -do-
No. of seats sanctioned : 2 Per Year (Duration:2 Years).
3. Profile of the Dean/Principal/Director: DR. K. KATHIRAVAN, M.S., M.Ch., (Surgical Gastro).
4. Various departments attached with details of infrastructure:
- General Medicine & Critical Care
- Nephrology & Dialysis
5. Details of Faculty — department wise :
- Dr. K. Kathiravan, M.S., M.Ch., (Gastro)
- Dr.K.Lakshminarayanan, M.S.,FMAS.,FAIS., FIAGES., FICS.,
- Dr. S. Guruprasath, MS., FMAS.,
- Dr. N. Nazeeb., M.S., M.Ch., (Paed Surgery)
6. Google map location : View Larger Map
- Role of Minimal Invasive Surgery.
- Role of Laparoscopy in Acute Abdomen.
- Topic : Minimally Invasive Surgery in Colorectal Diseases. Presented/Discussed by : Dr.K.Vasudevan,MS.,FRCS.,(Malaysia).
- Topic : Single Incision Multiport Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy using Conventional Instruments -
A Viable Alternative to Conventional Laparoscopy.Presented/Discussed By: Dr.P.Senthilnathan,M.S.,DNB.,MRCS(Ed).,DNB.,(GI Surgery)
- Acute Appendicitis in Pregnancy.
Presented/Discussed By : Dr.A.Thulasi,M.S.,DGO.,Prof of Surgery, KAPV Govt.Medical College,Trichy.
- Litigation and the Surgeon.
Presented/Discussed By : Dr.D.Mageswaran,M.S.,Consultant Surgeon, Mumme Hospital, Vellore.
- Endo Suturing & Knoting } In association with J & J, Division Minimal.
- Endo Stapling Technique } Invasive Surgery.
Extra curricular activities sports, NCC, NSS : Not Applicable
The Website may be hyperlinked with University's Website (www.tnmgrmu.ac.in)